On the ground floor you will find two bedrooms and a spacious bathroom. The bedrooms and bathrooms are fully equipped.
Get to know the chalet.
Have your dream holiday in Switzerland at Chalet Dormez Bien. Dormez Bien (Sleep Well) holiday home is located in the middle of the Swiss Alps in the village of Les Collons and is available for holidays all year round. Wake up to breathtaking views over the Rhône valley, the Barrage Grande Dixence and of course the three- to four-thousand-metre-high mountains. After a day of hiking, golfing, or skiing in the fresh mountain air, you will return home to the chalet. Light the fireplace and watch the sun sink behind the mountains.
- 2 nachtkastjes
- 2x tweepersoonsbed
- 8 persoons eethoek (uittrekbare tafel)
- Badkamer met dubbele wastafel, spiegelkast, toilet, douche en ligbad (vloerverwarming)
- Gangetje met buitendeur naar de tuin
- Inpandige berging
- Kleding haken
- Open keuken
- Slaapkamer met openslaande deuren naar een balkon
- Trap naar beneden verdieping
- Trap naar boven verdieping
- Twee slaapkamers met openslaande deuren naar de tuin
- Vide met zitje en twee bedden
- Woonkamer met zithoek
Enjoy all the facilities that the top floor has to offer, such as the bedroom, the loft and the bathroom.
Enjoy all the facilities that the ground floor has to offer, such as the spacious kitchen, the living room with sitting area and the beautiful view.
Book and enjoy
Popular attractions in the area
The towns Thyon and Les Collons are considered as one area and are part of the famous Les Quatre Vallees area. One of the largest continuous ski areas in Switzerland in the French-speaking part of Valais.Verbier and Veysonnaz are also well-known villages in this area.
The highlight of the area is the glacier of Mont Fort well above 3000 metres. From a height of 3300 metres, you can ski down 2530 metres via a 15 kilometre long piste. This is one of the longest and most beautiful slopes in the Alps.
The ski area is excellent:
Altitude range is 3300 m
420 km of ski slopes
72 km cross-country trails
19 cabins and trains
The area around Thyon and Les Collons provides winter sports holiday with limitless possibilities on slopes suitable from beginners to advanced. This area is also very popular with snowboarders, because in the ski area between Thyon and Les Collons there is a snow park with a halfpipe and boardercross and a special snowboard slope (Alpage).
Go on a lovely hike around the village of Les Collons, a number of hiking trails have been set out. There is a total of 20 km of marked hiking trails. The area also has a total of 72 kilometres of cross-country trails, including 10 km of cross-country trails in the Veysonnaz - Combyre area at 2000 metres altitude. And there are also various options at Thyon.
Want to take a look on the slopes? Click on the live webcam or go to https://www.thyon.ch/fr/webcams.htm
Les Collons in the summer; the house has beautiful views, and you have the sun on the patio all day. The summer is a wonderful season to stay in Valais, temperatures of 25 to 30 degrees during the day are normal. In the vicinity of Sion along the Rhône is Les Illes, a large recreational area for swimming and surfing. There are also several indoor squash courts, a mini golf park and other facilities. The water in the lakes is very clean and has a pleasant temperature.
Things to do in the area of Les Collons for young and old. www.thyon.ch
The area surrounding the chalet offers numerous opportunities for hikers and mountaineers. For maps and information, we recommend going to the tourist office in Les Collons. We certainly recommend hiking in the Val d ' Herence and the climb to Grand Dixence is also worthwhile. Of course, this is also possible with a gondola lift. The Arolla glacier is also very beautiful in summer, there are hiking tours up to 3500 metres.
Beautiful Trails, Walks, Snowshoes, Nordic skiing in and around Les Collons from easy to difficult. With app support. tracedetrail.fr
Getaway in the mountains! hike to the Essertze hut (at 2191 m altitude). Very beautiful, and not too far. essertze.ch
There are several golf courses in the area for enthusiasts. There are golf courses in Sion, Sierre and Verbier. And in Grans Montana you will find the most beautiful golf course in Europe. Grans Montana is about an hour away from the chalet.
Summer skiing, paragliding, golf, hiking, mountain tours, horse riding, cycling, mountain biking, it is all possible in the area.
Impasse des Grands Sérandes 48, Les Collons, Zwitserland
- From Utrecht 975 km
- By train, bus, car, or plane to Geneva in combination with bus or car
- Vignette (available at ANWB or at the Swiss border)
- Snow chains (mandatory in Germany)
Directions to Chalet Dormez Bien:
- Arnhem – Koln – Wurzburg (A3)
- Wurzburg – Darmstadt (A67)
- Darmstadt – Basel (A5)
- Basel – Bern – Friborg – Montreux (A5)
- Montreux – Sion (A9)
- Before Sion you take the second exit towards Sion (Sion Est)
- Continue to the roundabout and go straight ahead
- Head towards Vex / Barrage Grand Dixence
- You are now driving into the mountains, after about 8 km arriving in the town of Vex
- In the middle of this town, turn right towards Les Collons
- Follow the road until you get to the village
- On your right you will see 3 large buildings and a tennis court and a number of parking spaces. Here you take the road ‘Impasse des Grand Serandes’ down on the left and at the end of this road (left, right, left) is chalet Dormez Bien, house number 48
Coordinates Google Maps: 46.18545, 7.38910
Welcome, let the holiday begin!